Attention: A portion of this property will be closed for construction of the Ridge Road Extension. Pasco County signs will notate closure within the property. The District will update the property map once construction is complete.
See Starkey Wilderness Preserve for overall information.
14900 SR 52
Land O' Lakes, FL 34638
- Approximately 20 miles of multiuse trails.
- Bicyclists are required to stay on designated or marked trails.
- Florida law requires bicyclists under 16 to wear helmets.
- Equestrian and primitive campsites.
- Sites have picnic tables, fire rings and/or grills.
- A free reservation is required and must be displayed or available on dashboard at campground.
- Approximately 18 miles of multiuse trails.
- Riders are required to stay on designated or marked trails.
- Each rider must carry proof of horse's current negative Coggins test.
- Horse-drawn buggy riding requires a free day-use reservation for buggy access behind locked gate.
- Florida law requires equestrians under 16 to wear helmets.
- Fishing opportunities in various lakes.
- Contact Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission (FWC) for license requirements.
- Approximately 21 miles of multiuse trails.
- Prepare for wet hiking; some trails are excessively wet during certain times of year.
- Entrance in central Pasco County off SR 52 just west of Suncoast Parkway across from Hayes Road. Entrance on south side of road.
- ADA accessible portable toilet and nonpotable water near the equestrian and primitive campgrounds.
- Western Pasco County, east of New Port Richey