Effective Nov. 3, 2020, campgrounds on District properties are open at 100% capacity.
Please Note: Reservations can still only be made a maximum of 30 days in advance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- You must have a user account to make reservations. Create new account here.
- Log in and return to this page.
- After logging in, reservations can be made for the properties listed below (the properties only show if you're logged in).
- Click "Check Availability" on any of the areas listed below to view calendars for each campground or reservable activity. Shaded dates are full, white dates still have availabilities.
- Click on your desired arrival date to launch reservation form. (Make sure the entire timeframe desired is white on the calendar.)
- Add your desired departure date and the number of permittees.
- Then click the “Check Reservation Availability.” If you see the alert “Your requested reservation is available,” fill out the vehicle fields and "Submit Site Request." All fields are required.
If your reservation was successfully submitted, you will receive an email with your reservation information. You must print out and bring this email with you. It is your proof of reservation and parking permit.