Rule Changes Effective Oct. 1: The Florida Legislature updated the 40D-9.260 Camping rules during the 2021 legislative session. These rule changes governing camping reservations on District lands will go into effect starting Oct. 1, 2021. View Key Changes »
- You must have a user account to make reservations. Create new account here.
- Log in and return to this page.
- After logging in, reservations can be made for the properties listed below (the properties only show if you're logged in).
- Click "Check Availability" on any of the areas listed below to view calendars for each campground or reservable activity. Shaded dates are full, white dates still have availabilities.
- Click on your desired arrival date to launch reservation form. (Make sure the entire timeframe desired is white on the calendar.)
- Add your desired departure date and the number of permittees.
- Then click the “Check Reservation Availability.” If you see the alert “Your requested reservation is available,” fill out the vehicle fields and "Submit Site Request." All fields are required.
If your reservation was successfully submitted, you will receive an email with your reservation information. You must print out and bring this email with you. It is your proof of reservation and parking permit.
Any attempt to circumvent the 7-day maximum or 30-day total annual length of stay is prohibited by Ch. 40D-9.260, F.A.C.. Trash, debris, and any other personal belongings must be removed from the campgrounds at the end of your reservation. Failure to remove such items will result in a notice from the District. If the owner fails to remove such items within three days of the District notice, the District will remove and dispose of the items. The District may seek reimbursement for costs associated with removal. Any violations of any of the foregoing may result in penalties including, but not limited to, permit cancellation or future permit denial.