This property is well known by the locals for having good scrub for the area. Several Florida scrub-jay families reside within the property. The mesic flatwoods and tidal marsh system provide a unique natural habitat.
3081 Duncan Road
Punta Gorda, FL 33982
- Man-made excavated pond located in northern portion of property.
- Property is adjacent to Shell Creek, Peace River and Hunter Creek.
- Contact Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission for license requirement.
- Approximately 5 miles of trails.
- On the west side of US 17 (Duncan Road) and north of the intersection of US 17 and CR 764.
- A walk-through is at the corner of Royal Palm Drive and Palm Shores Boulevard. Please do not block gate or neighbor’s driveway.
- No restrooms or water available.
- Charlotte County, east of Charlotte Harbor
- Land Resources, Southwest Florida Water Management District, 1-800-423-1476 (FL only) or (352) 796-7211, ext. 4470