The District facilitated five public workshops during the open comment period for the draft Withlacoochee River Watershed Initiative scenarios report. Stakeholder groups and residents were invited to the workshops listed below.
- April 23, 2015: DADE CITY – Pasco High School from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- April 30, 2015: BUSHNELL – South Sumter High School from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- May 7, 2015: INVERNESS – Cornerstone Baptist Church from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- May 13, 2015: YANKEETOWN – Yankeetown-Inglis Woman’s Club from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
- May 21, 2015: BROOKSVILLE – SWFWMD Headquarters from 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Below is a video of the May 21, 2015 public workshop. For more information or to request a presentation about the Withlacoochee River Watershed Initiative, please email the project manager.