Educational tools for teachers and students
- Splash! School Grants: Provides up to $3,000 per school to enhance freshwater resources education.
- Water Education Videos: Short videos with coordinating teacher’s guides. Topics include: the water cycle, wetlands, watersheds, groundwater, water quality and alternative water supply.
- Hands-on activity ideas for the classroom.
- Virtual watershed excursions:
- Water quality monitoring
- Classroom Conservation Challenge guides teachers and students to pledge to conserve water and develop a plan for a conservation activity.
- Free Publications and Materials for order or download.
- Kids Corner with cool facts and information on various water topics.
- Project WET teacher workshops