Freeze-Related Well Complaint Form

This form is provided to the public to report freeze-related well complaints.

  • DO use this form to provide information regarding the well, its location, and a description of the issue.
  • DO NOT use this form if your complaint is not related to a well issue. Non-well related freeze complaints can be submitted to

Once you have completed this form, your complaint will be assigned to staff for investigation. You will be notified of the outcome of the investigation. The District encourages you to obtain potable water for consumption.

The District advises citizens with wells for potable water supply to equip their wells with automatic switches that will turn off the pump when water levels and pressure drop. This method can help to prevent the pump from overheating and irreversible damage.