Following the Governor’s directions to reduce public gatherings and practice social distancing to reduce the spread of COVID-19, in-person attendance will be limited. With the exception of the Governing Board chair, all other Board members will be participating remotely. Only staff that are necessary for the meeting are attending in person at the Brooksville Headquarters, and all cooperators and members of the public will participate remotely.
The following topics are proposed for the regional subcommittee discussions at the April meetings:
- Receive Public/Stakeholder Input
- Review Final Rankings and Recommendations
- Action Item: Approve Project Rankings and Recommendations
- Review Timeline and Next Steps
If you wish to provide input to the Subcommittee, please follow these steps:
- If you want to provide input and listen to the meeting over the phone but do not care to see the presentations, skip to Step 2. If you want to provide input and see presentations, use the Join the Skype meeting link associated with the meeting links below:
- When logging in, select “Don’t join audio.” Call the number in Step 2 for audio instead. Make sure to also mute your Skype device audio to avoid feedback loop.
- Trouble Joining? Try Skype Web App.
- Call in at 1-888-585-9008, then enter conference room number 551-666-434. You will also be able to hear the proceedings there. If possible, please use a landline for the best connection. Please do not use speakerphone or put your phone on hold.
- If you want to provide public input, the Chair will take a recess at the beginning of the meeting after asking if anyone from the public wishes to speak. During the recess, a staff member will take your name and the topic you wish to speak about over the phone. The staff member will create a blue card to be used by the Chair to call on you at the appropriate time during the meeting.
- Please be sure to mute your phone when not providing comment. During the conference call, *2 will mute or unmute your line.
The meeting agendas, meeting materials and Skype links can be found on the meeting links:
- Northern Region, April 1
- Southern Region, April 2
- Tampa Bay Region, April 8
- Heartland Region, April 9
If you have any questions or would like to speak on a project, please contact the Government Affairs Program Manager for your area.
If you would like to submit written comments on a project please email them to CFIcomments@swfwmd.state.fl.us.