The Water Use Permit Information Center has been redesigned to provide our users with a more intuitive, user-friendly environment to submit their Water Use Permit (WUP) compliance data.
In addition to data submittals, the new and improved online Permit Information Center, now known as ePIC, will soon provide quick and easy access to permit information, graphs and reports.
New ePIC Highlights:
- Compatible with most tablets and smart phones, allowing for mobile data entry
- The ‘Permit Condition Status’ summary page will display all permit reporting requirements
- Users can enter data directly into the summary page without having to navigate to additional screens
- Clear icons identify satisfied, past due, currently due and future due records
- No restrictions to prevent data entry for past due data
- 24-hour update/correction period allows users to update data entered incorrectly
- Added option of using an improved spreadsheet upload feature to report data
- Historical data can be accessed for viewing and downloaded into Excel spreadsheets
- Access electronic permit records in our Water Management Information System directly from ePIC
The following reporting types are accepted online:
- Meter Reading
- Water Level
- Water Quality
- Crop Reporting
- Crop Protection
Introductory videos and a detailed ‘how-to’ document are available to provide users with an overview of the new system as well as specific instructions to complete each task. (Videos are available below and the ‘how-to’ is on the sidebar.)
See sidebar for help documents.