This property is well known by the locals for having good scrub for the area. Several Florida scrub-jay families reside within the property. The mesic flatwoods and tidal marsh system provide a unique natural habitat.
- Man-made excavated pond located in northern portion of property.
- Property is adjacent to Shell Creek, Peace River and Hunter Creek.
- Contact Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission for license requirements.
- Approximately 5 miles of trails.
Access and Parking
- On the west side of US 17 (Duncan Road) and north of the intersection of US 17 and CR 764.
- A walk-through is at the corner of Royal Palm Drive and Palm Shores Boulevard. Please do not block gate or neighbor’s driveway.
Restrooms and Water
No restrooms or water available.
Charlotte County, east of Charlotte Harbor
Nearby Recreation Lands
For More Information
Land Resources, Southwest Florida Water Management District, 1-800-423-1476 (FL only) or (352) 796-7211, ext. 4470