3120 Tampa Road
A 46-acre sports complex that offers a state of-the-art BMX supercross track, and baseball,
softball, football and soccer fields. In addition, trails access the canal and boardwalk.
1923 Cutty Bay Court
A 12-acre neighborhood park located on the western edge of Harbor Palms Nature Park that
features two tennis courts, a playground, two basketball courts, three picnic shelters, restrooms, baseball/softball fields and trail access.
Harbor Palms Nature Park
1820 Mapleleaf Boulevard
A 35-acre park bordering the Lake Tarpon Outfall Canal and the northernmost tip of Tampa Bay. Popular with walking enthusiasts, this park offers a beautiful view of plant and animal life. With entrances from both Harbor Palms and Bayside Meadows subdivisions, this park features a floating fishing dock, nature trail and a boardwalk.
- Allowed on paved park road and trails.
- BMX track located in Canal Park. Contact City of Oldsmar Leisure Services Department for hours and rules.
- Florida law requires bicyclists under 16 to wear helmets.
Boating and Paddling
- Access north of water-control structure in the freshwater portion of canal is via Lake Tarpon.
Public boat ramps located at Anderson and John Chesnut Sr. county parks.
- Access south of water-control structure in saltwater portion of canal is from Safety Harbor.
- Boat fishing available in canal upstream and downstream of water-control structure.
- Contact Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission for license requirements.
- Improved asphalt trails available along canal.
- Single-table picnic shelters at Canal Park with ADA facilities.
Access and Parking
- Vehicles use Tampa Road (SR 584) to Canal Park.
- Primary access to canal is by boat from Lake Tarpon or Safety Harbor. Access to canal from
adjacent land is provided from Canal Park.
- ADA access and facilities available.
Limited Access Areas
- No swimming allowed and no trespassing within barriers or fenced areas around water-control
- For your safety, observe all restricted areas.