3120 Tampa Road
This sprawling 46-acre, state-of-the-art sports complex is home to Oldsmar Little League baseball and softball programs, the Oldsmar Falcons youth football and cheerleading program and the Oldsmar youth soccer program. It is also the home of the Oldsmar Leisure Services men’s and coed softball leagues. The park features softball and baseball fields, batting cages, football/soccer fields, boardwalk, BMX track and playground.
1923 Cutty Bay Court
A newly renovated 12-acre neighborhood park located on the western edge of Harbor Palms Nature Park that features two tennis courts, a playground, two basketball courts, three picnic shelters, restrooms and baseball/softball fields.
Harbor Palms Nature Park
1820 Mapleleaf Boulevard
A 35-acre park bordering the Lake Tarpon Outfall Canal and the northernmost tip of Tampa Bay. Popular with walking enthusiasts, this park offers a beautiful view of plant and animal life. With entrances from both Harbor Palms and Bayside Meadows subdivisions, this park features a floating fishing dock, nature trail and a boardwalk.
- Allowed on paved park road.
- BMX track located in Canal Park. Contact City of Oldsmar Leisure Services Department for hours and rules.
- Florida law requires bicyclists under 16 to wear helmets.
Boating and Paddling
- Access north of water-control structure in the freshwater portion of canal is via Lake Tarpon. Public boat ramps located at Anderson and John Chesnut Sr. county parks.
- Access south of water-control structure in saltwater portion of canal is from Safety Harbor.
- Boat fishing available in canal upstream and downstream of water-control structure.
- Contact Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission for license requirements.
- Unmarked trails available along canal.
- Single-table picnic shelters at Canal Park with ADA facilities.
Access and Parking
- Vehicles use Tampa Road (SR 584) to Canal Park.
- Primary access to canal is by boat from Lake Tarpon or Safety Harbor. Access to canal from adjacent land is very limited due to development.
- ADA access and facilities available.