Following the Governor’s directions to reduce public gatherings and practice social distancing to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Public Supply Advisory Committee meeting will be held electronically on May 11 at 1 p.m.
This meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams.
- Join the http://bit.ly/3oA5Ec9
- Follow the instructions to connect to the meeting
- Graphics and audio are provided in the Teams application
- The public should use the web interface for Teams
- The recommended browser for best compatibility is Chrome
- An additional telephone connection is available at 786-749-6127 conference code 946-105-29