Following the Governor’s directions to reduce public gatherings and practice social distancing to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the Public Supply Advisory Committee meeting will be held electronically on August 11 at 1 p.m.
This meeting will be held via Microsoft Teams.
- Join the meeting Teams
- Follow the instructions to connect to the meeting
- Graphics and audio are provided in the Teams application
- The public should use the web interface for Teams
- The recommended browser for best compatibility is Chrome
- An additional telephone only connection to listen to the meeting is available at 888 585-9008 conference code 346-054-201