How to do Business with the District
In honor of National Procurement Month, the Southwest Florida Water Management District (District) is hosting an online virtual seminar, "How to do Business with the District," Friday, March 25. District staff will give a presentation followed by a question-and-answer session.
Whether you're an existing or potential vendor, this is a great opportunity to learn:
- The various types of goods and services purchased by the District
- How to register as a vendor
- How to find out about bid and proposal opportunities
- Tips for preparing solicitation responses
- New E-Verify requirements per Florida statute
- New electronic bidding via DemandStar
This virtual seminar is hosted on Microsoft Teams. Please join shortly before it starts using the link below. We look forward to seeing and hearing from you at the seminar!
When: Friday, March 25, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
Where: Microsoft Teams meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Click here to join the meeting
Or call in (audio only)
Phone Conference ID: 117 685 018#
For more information, call (352) 796-7211, Ext. 4154.