Wetland Assessment Procedure Revisions (2005) – Current
In 2005, the District revised the original Wetland Assessment Procedure (WAP), which was originally developed in 1999 to collect ecologic data in hundreds of monitored wetlands. The 2005 revision is the current version of the WAP. Tampa Bay Water, the District, and several other agencies use the WAP as part of their overall resource monitoring program.
Below are the most recent documents needed to apply the WAP in the current year. These documents should be reviewed prior to training, and prior to applying the WAP. Archival documents, presentations, and data related to the WAP can be found on a separate page.
This page will be updated early each calendar year.
- 2015 WAP Training Part One
- 2015 WAP Training Part Two
- 2015 WAP Training – Transect Setup
- Field Identification Guide
- 2015 Blank WAP Field Form
- 2015 WAP Guidance Sheet
- 2015 WAP Training Information Sheet
- Current Cover Categories Ranking Scale Worksheet
- USDS Pig Disturbance Handout
- Current WAP Manual (published 2005)
- Current Transect Maintenance Notes