Wetland Assessment Procedure Revisions (2005) – Current
In 2005, the District revised the original Wetland Assessment Procedure (WAP), which was originally developed in 1999 to collect ecologic data in hundreds of monitored wetlands. The 2005 revision is the current version of the WAP. Tampa Bay Water, the District, and several other agencies use the WAP as part of their overall resource monitoring program.
Below are the most recent documents needed to apply the WAP in the current year. These documents should be reviewed prior to training, and prior to applying the WAP. Archival documents, presentations, and data related to the WAP can be found on a separate page.
This page will be updated early each calendar year.
- 2014 WAP Information Sheet
- Current WAP Field Form
- 2013 WAP Training Day 1
- 2013 WAP Training Day Two Introduction
- 2013 WAP Training Day Two Part One
- 2013 WAP Training Day Two Part Two
- Current WAP Guidance Sheet
- Current Cover Categories Ranking Scale Worksheet
- Feral Pig Disturbance Presentation
- USDS Pig Disturbance Handout
- Current WAP Field Identification Guide (published 2008)
- Current WAP Manual (published 2005)
- Current Transect Maintenance Notes