Report details evaluation results from a social marketing campaign and insight into the public's opinions and attitudes regarding fertilizer use and lawn care behaviors. Several white paper reports are also attached that were formative in the design of this project.

Download Survey Report

Associated Research: Lawn Mower Height White Paper

Associated Research: Fertilizer Use White Paper

Year of study

2008

Author

Dr. Tait Martin, Marketing For Change

Research type

Survey

Coverage

Crystal River, Kings Bay and Rainbow River areas (62% of respondents resided in Citrus County; the remaining 38% resided in Marion County)

Respondents

607 Online Panel

Organization

Southwest Florida Water Management District



Back to social research documents

Home Page  •  Who We Are & What We Do  •  Search & Site Map  •  Contact Us  •  Privacy & Disclaimer  •  © Copyright  •  pdf Download PDF Reader