Staff-only emergency information line:
1-866-788-4083 (toll-free number can be called from anywhere within Florida)
- Comprehensive Emergency Management
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Florida Emergency Preparedness Association
- State of Florida Emergency Operations Center (EOC)
The Governing Board has the statutory authority to issue emergency and non-emergency orders to apprise the public of the need to protect water supplies for: public health, safety and welfare; health of animals or aquatic life; a public water supply; or other reasonable uses.
The executive director has the statutory authority to issue emergency orders when immediate action is necessary. Emergency orders are subsequently presented to the District Governing Board for concurrence.