Real-Time Hydrologic Data
The Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) system collects real-time rainfall data, surface and groundwater levels, and selected atmospheric readings within our 16-county area.
Enter "publicuser" when prompted for the user name and "$swfwmd03" as the password.
- Enable pop-up windows (see below)
- Ensure ActiveX settings are proper (see below)
- Microsoft Windows XP (with administrator access)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
From Internet Explorer (requires administrator access)
- select the Tools menu
- choose Internet Options
- go to the Security tab
- choose the Internet globe icon
- select Custom Level
- locate the ActiveX Controls and PlugIns section
- ensure that Enable or Prompt is selected for each section (no disables)
Internet Explorer for Windows XP Service Pack2 (as well as other third-party software) blocks pop-up windows; please turn it off or enlist the SCADA server URL as a trusted site.