A Tampa hotel saves 35% of its water use!
Following a comprehensive water use evaluation, a Tampa, Florida hotel was given the following recommendations for water conservation:
- replacing toilets with new 1.6 gallon per flush models
- installing lavatory aerators
- replacing showerheads with 2.0 gallon per minute models
Potential savings of 0.9 million gallons of water and $5,093 each year!
- adjustment of conductivity up to a higher level that could still provide reliable service while using less water
Potential savings of 1.2 million gallons of water and $7,134 each year!
- reduction of irrigation time
- application of other appropriate measures
Potential savings of 4.5 million gallons of water and $8,833 each year!